STEP 1: COMPLETE APPLICATION WITH AMERICA WORK VISA
STEP 2: PAYMENT
- Registration fee of $50 due at time of application
- Balance is due when selected for the program.
Breakdown of Program Fees:
Job Placement $Subject to Country, Position, Program: Work/Travel
Sponsor $Subject to Sponsor and Program: Work/Travel [for DS 2019 which is required for visa and Health Insurance]
SEVIS $35 [Required fee for US Government Registration]
Total WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN INFORMATION COMPLETED
* Does not include $131 Consular Interview Fee and Airfare/Bus Costs (see below)
To make payment:
- By Credit Card - Click “E-Payment”, complete form and submit payment
- To pay by bank order/ check: make payable to America Work Visa, and mail or bring to authorized representative of AWV (Be sure to include your name on the bank order. Cash is not accepted.))
STEP 3: COMPLETE APPLICATION FOR THE SPONSOR
- Instructions will be provide by the Sponsor
STEP 4: SUBMIT DOCUMENTS
Bring mandatory documents and meet with the Recruiter. Your documents will be uploaded in the Sponsor database.
- Proof of Financial Support (ability to pay all sponsor, placement and recruitment and visa fees and travel costs to the US )
- Completed Application and Agreement of Sponsor
- University Verification Letter (Sponsor form or official university letterhead)
- Student ID Card (issued by the university)
- Resume (CV) Details of Student's prior education and work experience
- Passport (issued by the home country with an expiration date not less than 1 year -Passport must be handed in to the recruiter)
- Copy of the Social Security Card (if any)
- Copy of the I-94 Card (if any)
- Criminal Record (Official form)
- Photograph (2 passport size in color)
- Offer of Employment (provided by the recruiter)
- Housing offer (provided by the recruiter)
STEP 5: PROCESSING OF YOUR DS-2019 FORM and VISA INTERVIEW PACKAGE
- Your application will be verified and processed by the Sponsor. A DS-2019 Form will be issued and sent to the Recruiter to be added to the interview package.
- Forms to be completed for the visa interview: DS-156, DS-157, DS-158.
- Visit local ……… (Paymaster) branch and pay the visa application fee of $131 U.S. dollars (payment must be made in the local currency at an exchange rate set by the U.S. Embassy).
STEP 6: VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT
- The Recruiter will schedule your Consular interview
- Be sure to arrive 1/2 hour early to your interview to meet with the Recruiter
- Recruiter will give you the visa package needed at the interview
STEP 7: AIRFARE AND BUS TRANSPORTATION
- The Recruiter will assist you in obtaining air tickets to and from the U.S.
STEP 8: CONFIRMATION AND DEPARTURE
- Receive Visa
- Confirm airfare and depart for U.S.
*For questions of more information contact us at: email@example.com